Describe the cool girl?

I feel like it's the tough girl who knows who she is, doesn't take anyone's shit, knows when to leave, and is 100% honest with herself.

Most Helpful Guy

• YES. that is awesome now if she has my back in battle, we shall make children lol

my current girlfriend is a huge pushover and unfortunately lets people walk all over her and is very meek, I love dominant women and women that can handle a situation and under pressure and who are as athletic. None of which she is unfortunately. However I enjoy her company for who she is and for being such a sweetheart, I'm the ruthless artistic dominant one in the relationship, I have a voice and will express it freely when needed, but anyways.

what you said is ideal,

What Guys Said 4

• That is a good description.

• Yep. Screw the whole superficial shallow description. I want to be around someone who knows where they've been and has a story to tell. The honesty part is essential and also very loyal.

• The cool girl is the one who can do 50 push-ups in a row 😀

• the cool gurl is the one i like no matter how popular or unpopular she is... thats whos cool to me :)

What Girls Said 4

• I see the general idea of the "cool girl" being somebody who gets along with both the guys and girls, can talk about nails and hair with her female friends but also watch the footy and play video games with her male companions, has a killer tan, blonde hair, body that looks like she's spent every living moment at the gym and is always up for some fun

• @linkywinky

• I think the overall cool girl, is something like what you said, but also someone who's chill and knows when to step up to the plate and just a overall nice person.

• Pretty, blonde, athletic and academically smart, perfect in everyway.