What must I do?

I mean fuck life has nothing to offer me I've been abused and mistreated my entire life I've been single my entire life I've been treated like shit life has been rude to me I've been dealt a bad hand I put in effort to improve it but nothing.. IM JUST SO FUCKING ANGRY!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Work hard, don't listen to others opinions of you, and just focus on improving your situation, want a better job? Work hard and improve your education. As far as letting others abuse and mistreat you just get used to it. People are greedy selfish manipulative pieces of shit and that's why I only trust myself. I have lost faith in honestly everyone. But anyways still I'm trying to create the life I want for myself. It's normal to feel angry but just try and change things. For example: next time someone gives you shit tell them to shut up.

• Well good luck to you but I've put in hard work and dedication I've seek counsel that didn't work for me I've tried to change my attitude and mindset but it doesn't change the situation it changes the atmosphere of the situation but not the situation itself I'm not having a pity party I'm not trying to obtain attention or sympathy but I'm being realistic here.. clearly nobody can comprehend how angry and bitter I am right now at this very moment, there is no advice that can help because I think it's too late..23 years of my life is wasted

What Girls Said 3

• i feel this way sometimes too. I've been teased for being transgender, which offended me in 2 ways because 1 im most certainly NOT and 2 that offends transgender people because they kept saying it in a bad way...
    but i keep telling myself that once i completely finish school i can move away from them and never see them again.

• shhh... calm down, it's ok. It must have been really hard right? I'm sorry for you, I know you did your best right? I don't understand how you feel but I know it must hurt a lot, If i could, I would give you a pat in the back and tell you that you're amazing so please don't break ^_^

• Ask God for help?

• I don't believe that he exists anymore in fact If he does he exists why does he allow all this to happen.. what the fuck have i done to deserve this? Why am I here? Why must I put all this hard work to improve a fucked up life? What is my purpose? Why did he create me if he knew I was going to live a fucked up miserable and he knew I was going to respond this way?

• Try something you're good at.. Anything. Doesn't matter what it is. Be proud of your talents/skills

• Hello I think God is real he does give people hard times not to defeat them, but to make them stronger. That's what faith is all about. Believeing things will get better no matter how hard they get. If you lose something god actually promises believers something better in return. Hope that maybe helps..

What Guys Said 1

• Change your words, thinking and attitude and your life will change. Since you speak poor thoughs and things, the poor and bad will continue to show up, it is called the law of attraction.

• How can I change my attitude and mindset that's telling me to accept this.. I'm not accepting this I'm not settling for less