Is ther anyone that think they can get away from the cops?

Do you think you can get away from the cops on foot or in your car?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• drop a gear and disappear. when the ghetto birds come out take cover or you're fucked, unless you're near an airport then pay for overnight parking and get a cab out of there, airport is a restricted no fly zone for cops.

• This guy is my fuckin hero! ahaha this is what I'm talking about dude.. MHO! easy win!😌😎👌🏽👍🏽

• bahhaaa thanks d00d :P

• No worries man, I run from cops on my street bike... It's okay... I know how to get away and stuff easy

What Girls Said 5

• That's a negative. I couldn't do anything wrong like spped too much or go on the wrong side of the road or run through someone's yard. I'd be stopping at stop signs and red lights lol.

• Hahaha belle a your a good girl though, you even look like a good girl... Someone you pickup and take to a nice fancy dinner, not mc Donald's or sumin lol someone you give roses to not sun flowers... Lol yah

• Haha! Love you! 💙 I'd love to go to a nice dinner with you ;)

• Ain't no way. My short legs and old vehicle don't move very fast. That'd be an embarrassing chase scene.

• Remember Day Day at the end of the Friday movie: "You can't f with the po-lice." LMAO. No way am I going to outrun a cop car or helicopter or evade a stakeout!

• i probably can't run fast enough and i can't drive so either way i'm either dead or caught

• Yes I got a cloaking cape

What Guys Said 5

• media.moddb.com/.../...o20i6CjF41ty70x1o1_1280.png

hmm. . . I might, I've got a strategy. The police like to use helicopters, dogs, and spike strips but they can't use any of them if you're. . . (wait for it) underground

To get away I'd head into the sewers, they'll never expect that. You'll smell bad once you get out of the tunnels but you'll smell bad if you go to prison anyway so it don't matter

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• eeeeeeeh unlikely.

• I think if they want you, they will get you

• I've gotten away on my motorcycle before.. Like 4 times lol

• yea I'm fast af and have a lot of stamina from playing soccer

• That's the spirit! 😈 that's what I like to hear! Never give up!👍🏽👌🏽
      🚶🏽🚶🏽🏃🏽💨🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽💨

• Thug lifes biggest question they have to answer in their life.