Isn't it sad that when a black or Latino is accepted into many Ivy schools in the United States many people can't accept it?

The bigots feel threatened of smart Latino and black people. I mean when I read last year and last year online about certain Latinos and black people being accepted to many Ivy schools, so many people on the comment section said things like''I bet they were only accepted cause they are minorities.'' and some people said for the Latinos''Is he in the country legally?'' Grow the hell up bigots.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's horrible when people get judged by their covers than their personal merits. There have been tons of studies showing how much harder minorities have to work to get accepted to any university at all, but I guess those make WAY too much sense for some people

www.thefrisky.com/.../

What Girls Said 2

• Not to sound racist but race does play a factor in what schools accept you.. But it's not the ONLY thing and far from the most considered

• @smeiliciousss race plays part of a really smart minority being accepted into 8 Ivy League schools?

• It is sad yes. It shouldn't be happening but it's everywhere. They should grow up but don't waste Ur breath on them.

What Guys Said 2

• I still think it would be a better system if race were taken off those forms and only names/grades were looked at. Meritocracy, if you will.

That being said, I'm not a fan of formal education. I'm glad people go to college though that want to.

• People accept it, but, can they pay for it, is the question. Poverty is mainly among those races, but their are many smart blacks and latinos.

• Actually many people don't accept it. Many people assume they were just accepted cause they are minorities and people ask if the Latino is in the country legally.