Girls, What do you think of how Asian guys look in america or in general?

Do you think there attractive, small, or not attractive? What don't you liike about them and what do you like about them"

19

Most Helpful Girl

• East Asian guys are pretty hot. Indian guys can be hot, or maybe not (some are some are meh). My brother is East Asian though (Korean) so I'm really into their culture tbh. Anyways yeah Asian guys can be hot. Some are kinda short. Like my one Asian friend (then again she's a girl but still) she used to be taller than a lot of people. Boom we all hit puberty now she's a little shortie. My brother is short. He also said he penis was only like an inch long (it's a long story) but anyways yeah I like them. Tbh I kinda prefer them over American guys sometimes.

What Girls Said 18

• I'm not usually attracted to Asian guys but of course there are exceptions. I prefer filipino guys to guys of my won race (chinese) but culturally I prefer chinese food more so maybe I should date a chinese guy! lol. A japanese guy would also be fine but I think chinese guys would like me more since I'm chinese.

• I think they can be - and for the most part are - small in stature which I'm not attracted to, but there is the occasional taller guy which I am attracted to - very much so because they all have cute faces. =)

But anyways, this is the cutest Asian guy I've seen:

www.ocscreenwriters.com/.../...-ninja-assassin.jpg

• i love Asian boys , they are so cute and polite <3

• Asians guys period don't look attractive to me. I don't know why. I would rather sleep with an Asian woman than man.

• Since, my preference type are usually, Asian guys. I find them quite attractive, and not all Asian guys are small. One thing I can't stand about some of them, are how cocky they can be. Trust me I had to put a few in they're place. Although, that can be looked aside because, some of them are naturally kind hearted and sweet and funny! I have this one Asian guy friend who I known, for at least 2 years and he always manages to keep a smile on my face. Plus he loves my cooking ^-^!!

• since puberty i've only been physically attracted to boys who are of east Asian heritage. selection wasn't good enough in the states so i came to japan. i’m very picky.

• Some have their own culture preserved in America. They do act traditional. I don't have any attraction towards them unfortunately. Sorry I won't lie about it.

• I like probably everything about them lol.

• The Asian guys where I live are Korean and pretty hot

• You guys make my motor run
    .. I love you Asians hella sexy!!

• I love Asian men, especially half white, half Asian. so sexy and hot

• i'd to say Asian guys especially Korean they're so sexy and gorgeous :)

• Don't find them attractive.

• I have seen a lot of attractive Asian men in my area of California. I haven't been to Asia... yet (it's on the top of my destination wish list), but I bet there are quite a bit of attractive males there as well!

• They are ugly, they don't look younger, they look like ugly midgets, they have small penis, don't have conspiracy, in the same way who Asian girls are short and skinny Asian boys are similar with small penis, they deny the small penis and use photoshop because of insecurity, they are smaller people, they don't look young or cute, the mommy girls want to please the insecurity of Asian boys thinking they are "cute" "pure" while majority are ugly if not because of the face and horrible teeth it's because of the small height, I will not give Asian boy insecurity affirmation, cry more. Yes, I'm mocking you in the same way than white man now because you're not opressed, you're not poor, you're not people of color, you're not angels, you're not pure, you don't have different or "cute" "pure" behavior.

You're insecure and in the same way than white guys I will mocking you.

• Just like everyone else, some are attractive and some aren't

• Depends what kind of Asian guys though. Jeremy Lin is pretty hot but yeah he's white washed and all. I mean in general, everyone has a different perception on what's attractive. I personally like people of all races.

• You Asian men are very attractive