Did you know that animals are sadistic bastards?

Did you know that animals are sadistic bastards?

o. O

I mean... they're animals!

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/animals-can-be-giant-jerks

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Its nature. Eat or get eaten. People act the same, but often on a more subtle level (they call that civilisation :-) )

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• They're not as bad as humans. Humans literally screw each other over just so they can laugh at each other's misfortune.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey let them be, its not easy being a hen, they keep them caged up, expect them to lay golden eggs and chop them up when its dinner time, you want them to clap gratefully? I bet if we could decipher their language we would find insults that would shock our brain front.

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet you're right! O. o

• You sound so bored, you are just asking random questions but oh well, its what I would do when I'm bored.. I send you a following thing because I was trying to find out which country you were from (bored), but I can ask you here

• Oh yea. Just like when a lion males kills the alpha male of a pride then he kills the cubs of that alpha male to create his own. Same thing for hippos. Nature... you scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • One word. Koalas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always knew my pets were sadistic but still, that was horrible, why did you make me read that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Jesus O_O I think... I think I need a break from the internet...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nature is cruel some species will eat their young. It's why we call them animals it's eat or be eaten.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, OK. (Filler)

0|0
    0|0