What's Comic Con like?

If anyone here has gone to Comic Con, preferably the one in London, could you explain what it's like? Did you like it? How does it work? Was it worth the money? Did you buy anything there? Would you do it again? Do you have any tips for going there?

I was thinking of trying it out and going to the London Comic Con in October. Thanks for any advice :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Comic con is definitely great! It's really fun and you can get a lot of cool stuff whilst you're there. I tend to just buy pokemon merch, but I buy some anime stuff as well. I've been to four cons in the past, and I'm going to one in November. It's worth the money, but if you live far away from London, the transport can be really difficult, especially if you're going to stay for the weekend and you'll need accommodation.

What Girls Said 2

• I know it must be wonderful
    Ugh while I'm stuck going to supercon <_<

• Have never been, but I want to go. It sounds awesome. I would so cosplay.

What Guys Said 2

• Been to two in my life. Pretty underwhelming unless you're into the cosplay scene. I fainted at my second one from heat exhaustion.

• What is a comic con?

• Its a anime syfy convention! People dress up in costumes like batman or goku or people from shows and books and such. Actors and voice actors make visits, autograph and take pictures with fans and answer questions sometimes.

You can buy merchandise and collectables and take pictures of cosplayers which is people in costume.

They also have a video game room at most of them, if not all of them. And you can bring pets sometimes if they are small and well behaved. I don't think they let you bring bigger animals. Because I've seen someone with a parrot.