Are the White race dying?

I don't know i'm not white but i like white girls and i've recently been to our sister caribbean island and on that island everywhere was white woman with afro caribbean man couple now if this race is dying then I don't know where can i go to see a lot of white girls? are the race dying out and imagine i saw this almost perfect 10 redhead but fro mbehind didn't see her face and she was with a black guy as well as just before boarding the plane i saw a german woman and her half white son, it summed up how the island was so I don't know i know there is sex tourism but also many who go there an get married/have kids but my main question where can i go to see a lot of whites i heard the majority of tourist to that island is from the UK but I don't know which country out of all can i go to get the most whites because i really love them but if the race is dying i don't want people looking at me for causing their race to go down i will try for my kid to also marry a white so my grandkids blood will be more white

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you're in the Caribbean... of course you are going to see women with black men since there is a prevalence.

Go to Norway and tell me it's an issue...

• However, certain strains really are dying out - such as blonde hair and blue eyes. That's a dying breed. Hitler would be turning in his bunker...

• Unfortunately sex tourism is indeed common, but it is not going to cause any races to die out any time soon.

• @Jackblue No, I think eventually the colours wil become less distinctive but that's just a consequence of people being able to move around the world more easily and also because inter-racial relationships are not taboo as they used to be. So I can see the lines becoming more blurred, but it will be a very long time before the become indistinguishable.

What Girls Said 2

• There aren't too many races that are dying out, sweetie. Even if they did, it would be hundreds of thousands of centuries from now.

FYI, North America (including the Caribbean) isn't really the best place to judge a matter such as this.

• No it is not. I'm assuming they weren't able to find a suitable partner back in their country that they could stay long term with or let alone have a child from. They'd see men from other countries as fresh and warm compared to their men back home.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know why white guys don't question this when so many of them are dating East Asian girls. If you really cared about white race dying, you would have also brought this example since this is the most common interracial couple in the world. But no, gotta hate on white women who like black men.

• i also see white men with black women but not as much as europeans with caribbean men i asked because i heard the similar situation occurs in Jamaica, Dominica Republic etc

• You're not a troll are you? If you are not then I will say to you, there are still hundreds of millions of whites in this world. Who knows what will be the case centuries from now, but we won't die out any time soon. They live in Europe , the US, and Canada and there are a great deal of them in South Africa too. There are also some in Latin America though they do not distinguish themselves as much from brown people.

• yea white people are going through a holocaust right now (sarcasm)

• Just move elsewhere...

• this is in fact happening. you guys just aren't making enough babies or having babies and lots are marrying outside of their race.

• Hell no come to California bunch on white on white snow storm in out here

• I hope so! They ruined my country and killed my people!

• The white race is already slowly dying due to multiculturalism and race mixing.