Do you believe in Karma?

Do you believe what comes around goes around? Example, you hurt a person, you do bad things you will suffer later on. You do good in life, give to charity, you will live a happier life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really.

I believe in physics and biology, and that people remember how you make them feel, so if you make them feel terrible, they'll remember that forever.

But the modern world is so fragmented that you can just go somewhere else to escape the ghosts of your past. Your own conscience is another matter.

Being kind makes you more popular, though. So that could be called karma.

My point is that shitty people live to ninety, and that wonderful people die horribly as kids. Life is unfair.

What Guys Said 6

• I think so what goes around comes around

• I'm not gonna say that I "believe" in karma but actually it can happen sometimes.

• I don't believe in Karma, nope.
    It seems like more of a myth than reality.

• Yes I believe, but that's not karma. Karma is literally entanglements being tied up in your actions.

• The bad rarely pay. If anything it's the innocent that get dicked over every time.

• That's not karma!

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I do believe in karma to some extent. I've just seen it happen too many times for me to not believe in it at all. You reap what you sow.. that is what I believe.

• Yes but if you want to see Karma in this life, you have to avoid retaliating. God defends the innocent. Everybody gets karma in the next life though - regardless of how bad their enemies were.

• No, I don't. You want justice? You have to go take it.

• oh definitely

• Yeah, I guess, like if people find out you've hurt others or done bad things they might lose trust in you, etc