What was the worst time you had to pee really really bad?

Hi to everybody...
Mine was one day, stuck in a car, I had been a driver for ages, one day, in winter I carried with a minivan, 5 people, and my service was to transport them to a place that was 2 hours away, so not a big deal... I've been always used to go toilet before starting to travel, but since it was not so far I didn't.
So after 45 minutes we got blocked on the highway due to a heavy snow, and all the highway was full of cars and trucks queued by an unknown reason... the time passed quite rapidly.. and after an hour we moved of just 50 meters... 2 hours... three hours... my bladder was getting fuller and fuller... Four hour... i was really bursting... the passengers that have probably used the toilet in the hotel were OK. .. even though approaching the fifth hour started to ask how far was the closest service station... and it was luckily just 2 or 3 kilometres away... by walk almost 3o minutes... so they decided to go there by walk... maybe for the same reason... they dropped of leaving me alone... the first thing I did was peeing in a bottle!!!

Happy that cheers you up

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I was on tour with a band going from Lafayette to Baton Rouge. We stopped before the bridge but I didn't really have to go. The bridge is about 39 minutes with lots of bumps going over the slats then we had to scramble to find a place to pee. I almost cried.

Honestly if the guys didn't have their girlfriends in the van I would have peed in a cup.

• Would have you peed in a cup in a van with other guys? ... but you didn't because there were their girlfriends? ... shouldn't be the contrary?
      Well.. 39 minutes are not so long time... was it due to the bumps?

• so you had to hold till the arrival point!
      ... then you were not so desperate to pee... you handled it well..

• It's strange how the need to pee comes always up only when you can't go! And up to the minute before when the toilet was available you didn't need it

• I was on a bus full of people and we were heading to the country on a 3 hr long drive and I had to go really bad. There werent any tiolets for miles.

• Honestly, I don't remember. I have a pretty strong bladder.

• I was at this one church, and the pastor kept talking for at least about 5 hours (No joke) and they didn't have bathrooms😡. So I asked the lady and she told me there was an out house. I refuse to use those filthy things! We were at the church from 12 noon to 6 at night and I made my grand mother pull on an empty road so I could pee😰. Not an experience I'd like to try again

• It is true... in the church there isn't a bathroom,! ... I don't know why... maybe because they don't want to clean them up

• First grade in gym class. Long story short I was too afraid to ask the teacher (he was mean) and I peed my pants.

• XD this story just made my day. Thank you!

• I feel a ironically vein

• Correction... sadistic

• Well... but haven't you any story to tell us?

• 1st grade I was sitting in class after coming back from playing on the play ground and I held my hand up for about 2 minutes after that my teacher never did see me and I could no longer hold it. I peed on myself. My crush who sat right next to me noticed and he told my teacher. She felt bad. And I was embarrassed. ... Good thing it was a small school.

• oh poor you...
      I'm sorry for the embarassing situation

• Nope never. So my school was a private school near the country and it was about 25 minutes away rom my house I live in the city so I had to stand there wet until my dad brought me my uniform.

• ough... really bad thing... I hope that at least you waited for the chage out of your class...

• School 6th grade the teacher wouldn't let me go after I drank a whole gaterade bottle of water beforehand.. I pissed myself in front of everyone

• Being stuck on my seat when it is announced we must remain seated due to turbulence.

• ahah but didn't you have to pee right before the announcment? ... moreover normally it doesn't take so much to exit from the turbulence

• ahahahah maybe one day that stewart will have to pee really bad as well, as you had to, and will be stuck at his position, obliged to hold :) ... in the meantime could be also fired ;)

I guess you got frightened a bit from the turbulence as well... maybe it explains why you had to go so bad and suddenly

• Are you also scared of flying? ... or you simply had to pee because you have drunk à lot?

• I was camping and I didn't want to walk to the bathroom before bed at like 10:00 at night so I just waited until morning but morning came and it was raining so I didn't want to leave the tent and just went back to sleep and long story short I didn't pee until almost noon

• While I was driving and there was no rest stops. I actually ended up peeing in my car

• Nahhh i can't believe... did you?

• But... since its a really particular event... did you take off your clothes or simply peed trough them putting the dogs blanket beneath you to save the car seat?

• Did it save the car seat?