If you were super rich what would you do?

Let's presume you're still young and you have amassed a fortune and you have loads of free time to enjoy life. What would you be doing?

I guess I could add that I'd travel around the world but any money that is left over would be spent on building up infrastructure in places where it is needed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would spend half of it on lot's of charity's around the world. Put a quarter into my savings, buy my friends houses and go travelling around the world.

What Girls Said 9

• charity
    church
    family
    house
    car
    travelling
    luxuries

• I'll probably travel for a while and then I'd settle down somewhere and start a business. The idea of spending my days not having anything productive to do tires me. I'll get bored :/

• Pack my bags and travel the world. ❤

• I'd pay off my student loans (yay -_-) and any other debts, save some money, give some to my family, and then spend as much time traveling as possible. :)

• Visit places, try out new hobbies, support the family, charity

• My parents are millionaries and there's nothing that crazy we do. We used to travel all the time, we live in a nice house and have luxury cars but that is it. Wealthy people don't live any different to the average joe.

• Sure, of course they don't.

• Being 100% completely honest. We have more freedom, but we don't live any different. My rents lived in third world countries when they were younger and their lives were at risk to get to where they are now- so they haven't just woken up, and had money.

• Traveling with a friend probably. Then wonder if I got money left.

• Spending it all on Pez. I like Pez. 😊

• So the obvious would be finish paying off student loans. I'd like to help my parents out if they have any bills, and my siblings. Maybe a few close friends as well...

If I still have quite a bit left, I'd like a new vehicle. I'd like something comfortable for long drives, so I can drive cross country again. It would be nice to have a great camera and take some amazing photos.

I'd like to continue traveling, going through my destination wishlist to various countries. Learning different cultures, histories, seeing the sights. I'd like to help out, donate some money to various charities along my travels as well.

What Guys Said 12

• Probably travel

• I'm already super rich, yet I have no money. Chew on that.

• I would divide my time between having fun and helping out the less fortunate.

• I would still work, though not necessarily the same kind of work.

One would be extremely unlikely to amass a fortune and furthermore to keep it, if one didn't enjoy work. Many non-rich people think that rich people laze around and do nothing, when actually that's simply what many non-rich people would do if they could, which is why they will never become rich.

• Hmm I think I would keep the money, get enough knowledge about programming/physics/engineering and then do a project for something that will benefit the world. Or maybe clever gadgets. Who knows... I might invent the next iphone :P I guess im missing the money so far

• i'd be travelling the world and meeting new people.

• I would be best friends with Donald Trump

• I guess I would buy a big house in Beverly Hills or something and buy some nice sports cars. :P

• I would be my super rich self because I truly am so wealthy now that I endured the blast

• I would probably go insane. 0_o

• I'd probably put 90% toward helping other people. I really don't care to be rich

• I am not super rich, but certainly millions. I have travelled the world, all over, more countires than there are states in the US. Here is a tip for you, you can find amazing beauty and solace at a National Park, the mountains or the beach vs a long expensive trip. Another tip, $500 bottle of wine doesn't taste any different than a $30 bottle of wine.

• I'll have to remember the thing about vine lol

But how do you tell if vine is good or not? I have no experience in the matter whatsoever.

• I have had enough to know. Also, we ordered a $50 bottle and about a $300 bottle one night to see if we could tell the difference. We asked that they be brought to the table together and the labels covered. At our table we couldn't tell the difference (tidbit, this restaurant was a favorite of the Queen of Denmark near the royal dock in Copenhagen). Another time we ordered a $500 bottle in Las Vegas at the suggestion of one of the guys who was really getting into wines although the prior year he knew jack, I was unimpressed. The wine was from Sliver Oak Winery in Napa. I bought a bottle when I came home to try again (tidbit, restuarants mark up wine by 300-500% so the $500 bottles sells for about $115 in a good liquor store). Again, couldnt really tell vs the $20 bottle I bought (which would be a $60-100 in the restaurant).