I wonder if blondes have blonde hair o. O down there too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been blonde all of my life here, dear, and even though I may touch my hair up to keep it from going darker blond, especially in the winter, I can tell you first hand that I have been 'Dark down there' all of my life as far as That goes. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand and sharing my own Facts of Life. xx

• Thanks to you. You are my favorite tbh ^_^

• Oh, so welcome, and thank you, too, sweetie, this means so much. xxoo

What Guys Said 7

• Haha... yup, we do😆 Busted😳

• Very few do - I think you are alluding to the natural blonde

• Real blondes do, yes.

• Generally people have a matching set, though sometimes hair changes or gets darker with age.

• not every blonde does.
    a lot have black hair down there

But some do yes. I had 1 girl who was blonde down there, and (dunno if this is a thing or just coincidence) she was one of those really blonde girls who also have blonde eyebrows

• Yeah most videos i saw blondes got dark blonde to some have blondish red color

There is video by Amber Peach Solo she got blonde vagina hair

• I haven't seen that.

What Girls Said 4

• My natural hair color is a dirty blonde color and my hair "down there" is not blonde at all.

• Lol the fuck man? Come on. Of course natural blondes do.

• O. o I had the impression that whatever hair color that was on your head matched the carpet down there. Bizzaaarreeeee

• I'm not sure I've ever seen blonde pubes...

• My friend has black armpit hair and vagina hair.
    But then again she's a black albino blonde so I don't know... but I think that's common.

• Why are you wondering what girls have down there?