Should religious people get into friends with benefits and stuff like that?

isn't it funny, and should they be banned from it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't ban them..
    Some people go through phases where they are religious and not religious... how will you know which one will stay religious permanently?

What Girls Said 5

• Sinners can still be religious. I don't see how that's weird. And in some religions it's communicated to their followers that all people sin. No one is without sin. Hence they are not allow to judge others for their sins.

They do their best to live according to the standards but it's hard in this day and age to not have any premarital sex. They are fully aware of the repercussions of their behaviour. If said person would die today, he knows he will burn in hell for all eternity.

What's your problem?

I'm an atheist but I understand religion and religious people's way of thinking.

I think it's very weird for you to ask if they should be banned from it. It shows me you have zero knowledge on religion and the followrs. But maybe I'm wrong about that and you're just trolling.

• haha... i used to be a Christian... i know the score.

• why do i need to? freedom doesn't make sense anyhow.

• lolol.. and i like how you insinuate that i'm maldeveloped, when this is no different to many other threads posted here or by yourself. but then not all human actions are in the light, so as a wise person you should know that already. this is the only reason you responded, right? lol.

• Isn't that going against their religious values/morals?

Seems hypocritical to me.

• If we banned people from religion because of not following rules there'd be barely anyone accepted by their churches (or religious places of congregation)

• If that how they decide to follow there religion and believe it to be alright, just leave them at it. Don't want to be seen as interfering in things that don't concern you. You could ask them if doing that effected there beliefs?

• Solid answer!

• Then you don't (if your religious) have friends with benefit, you can't dictate what others do even if it seems wrong, all you can do is offer your opinion and advice. Its up to them to take it or not. At there day of judgment (if you believe in that sort of thing) they'll have to answer why the behaved in that why and why they thought it didn't jeopardize there believes in there religion.

• i dno't believe in God, it's silly, but there is no real freedom.

• No, It goes against premarital sex.

What Guys Said 8

• don't think they could be banned from it lol.

• Do you mean as hypocrites? Meh they don't bother me.

Speaking of it though, when a religious person is anti homosexual , but pro-divorce/pre-marital sex
    To the point of preaching

• it is their choice what to do

• why? who says free choice is a good thing?

• I think they should just stop claiming they're following the given system of beliefs when they obviously aren't.

• I'm a Christian and I think it is wrong for anybody to have sex before marriage, and that's just the way I feel. :)

Sue me, shoot me, stone me, whatever. If you do, you won't be the first.

• why does it matter? it's just one opinion.

• if one wants to believe in something who are you or him/her or the government to set rules for them?

• Their benefits will be reading the bible to each other.

• Well it's not like you can ban it

• why not?

• You think people would let people start tagging religious people? No way

• I don't get how it's a bad thing.