Have you been meeting more bisexual men lately?

I just met a cutie today... who turned out to be bi. Really? Where are the straight cuties? Yay for people being who they are, but I'm not interested in bisexual men. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I only met people who seemed straight these years. I don't know who they were in the bedroom, of course.

• I've never met a bisexual man. .. but I am bisexual. . . ok. . . I'm not bisexual, or am I? Yeah I see you looking at the screen @ Asker you're probably doing that whole eyebrow thing, if you're confused that's good. If you aren't confused then you're too rational and you need to stop it

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I asked if you have been meeting MORE lately... not if you've ever met one.

• that'd be non-applicable, but I'd say that I've been meeting less to the point of not meeting them

• I can't say I have noticed - I have only met ever straight or gay, I must lead a sheltered live.

• Im right here

• Don't think I've ever met a bi man tbh. But there are plenty straight men around, whether they are cute or not is up to you:p

• I'm right here!

What Girls Said 6

• I know one guy who is like my first college friend, and I never thought he was bi at all but he told me in the past he had a lot of experiences with men. I'm not interested in bisexual men either for a few reasons. The health risks, and the fact that you have to worry about them cheating with both sexes.

• Haha, Ikr?

It reminds me of a guy in my school that said, "why are all the cute girls lesbians?"

Anyway, yeah I am not into bi as well.

• Lol I've never met one I think, at least not one that i was interested in

• Never met one,

but what's wrong with bisexual men? Just wondering, it is your preference so I won't try to change it.

• There's nothing "wrong" with them. It's just a turn-off for me. I'm not interested in them... lol.

(And it's not because of the stereotypes that surround them.. you know, promiscuity and things like that. It's more the fact that I'm not attracted to a guy who has done things or would like to do things to another guy.)

• Ah, I understand ^^

• Where are you?
    I never actually met a bisexual guy :/

• In the U. S., conservative state Oklahoma. Weird, eh? lol And I've met some online. :)

• ohh. Lol yes. Not easy for those types in those kinds of states either xP
      I'd think there would be plenty in Miami.

• I haven't met tons of bisexual men. I don't see why people don't give them a chance. I think people have such a dumb stigma about bisexuals

• Some people most certainly do. But if you're not attracted to someone, why would you give them a chance? It's unfair to both the person and yourself.

• I do think attraction an grow as you get to know someone. That's why I they're even slightly attractive/interesting I'm willing to go out with them.
      But if feel most people have a lot of stereotypes they surround bi people with