I complained about my shitty gym online and my gym called me today?

I hate the new gym that I go to. So I took it upon myself to rant on their Facebook page under an anonymous account 2 days ago. They replied to my message and removed my post. Whatever. And then today I get a phone call from the gym. I didn't quite understand why they called me because the call dropped. I'm not sure if I should call back. Do you think they knew it was me trashing the gym?

Most Helpful Guy

• They may have an inclination to who it was, or are simply reaching out to all new member to address the complaint.

What Guys Said 5

• its possible, but i doubt it that they would even take it that far.

• I mean, do you not like the gym because of personal preference? Is there any "public awareness" you feel you need to report (safety, integrity and goals of the trainers or some sort of sexual harassment)?

It's someone's business and a lot of people are affected by the gym: employment, other members etc..

• I doubt it - You were anon

• I wanna see the post, then decide.

It's not illegal to complain, they just looking out for their business though

What Girls Said 0