Why are there so many weirdos and pervs on this site?

About four guys have tried chatting me up and one person has been talking to me about their sexual problems in detail. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we like looking through peoples windows at night (insert creepy mouth breathing here)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Because it's literally the internet no matter what you'll doing you'll get creeps ahah.

They're like this probably because they can't get a woman in the real world.

Sorry for my gender

• I think any public forum will have this problem but GaG being gender based might extenuate it a bit.

• not all of us are wierdo's and pervs, some people just act differently over the internet, personally i don't think i'm that creepy, but i might be wrong, just do as you would if you heard someone catcalling, keep walking.

• Well, this site is targeted at people with relationship (or lack-of-relationship) questions and/or problems. It's bound to draw in some who are more dysfunctional than others.

• It's just the way it is. You're not the only girl who this has happened to, it happens to all. I'm not a girl, and I know that it sucks. :(

If you haven't already, you can set your profile to private.

What Girls Said 2

• BECAUSE YOU ARE A GIRL AND THIS IS THE INTERNET.

NOT ROCKET SCIENCE PEOPLE.

ITS HORRIBLE isn't IT?

• Yea I know that. But it gets on my nerves.

• Dint think of that 😏.

• Lol yeah

• Because you are a pretty girl on the Internet.