What is the most annoying thing you ever had/have in your life?

Mine is the iPhone... It's the most annoying thing I ever bought in my life... What's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Android is way shittier than iphone. The most annoying thing I have in my life is a career, I'd like to retire.

• Android is way better. Iphones are years behind.

• The best Smartphone with the puzzles is iOS or Windows Phone... I have a 2 year old Lumia 920 which works incredibly smooth even it has only a dual core processor... You should go for a windows phone... You will really like it...

• Without the puzzle... Not with... My iPhone's autocorrect...

What Girls Said 3

• So glad someone else thinks like this. I hate mobile phone. They are surposed to keep you 'connected'. But how many people miss out on the wonders of life because they are too busy texting, to enjoy the events taking place around them!

• iPod. Every time I tried to recharge it, it opened iTunes automatically, and of course it always had another update.

• My iPhone 5 took me 5 hours to update... Even on a 4G WiFi connection... At last broke it... Hopefully got it repaired...

• I haven't owned an Apple product in 7 years. Good riddance.

• To be honest I annoy myself

What Guys Said 2

• I agree my cell/mobile

• General society!