What is one ting that you Mother notice about you that you didn't even think about before she pointed it out?

So my Mother pointed out that my neck/shoulders/cheast area has become so big or broad.

I started powerlifting 6 months ago, but I haven't noticed any visable physcial change. At first I didn't care, but now im kinda scared I look too big in a way. She also told me I had become skinner..

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion most guys in the dating scene aren't looking for anything serious even if they say They are. Sometimes they might even think they are but aren't willing to make the time.

• Partially true
      I'd say it's not the boys, but rather the world that's stuck on "instant gratification".
      So the "physical intimacy" that guys want clash with the "emotional intimacy" that seems way more important for girls, especially since the emotional intimacy is granted right away, while the physical one is not.

Some are players, and others are just impatient. Then there's those who simply don't want to beat arround the bush with the stereotypical courting. Though, you are right that "players" is the majority (sadly)

• Sorry wrong question. I do appreciate the response from @dartmaul15 as of topic as this was. LOL

• ahahaha, yeah, i know it was waaay off topic. But it's just that you girls seem to love to use the "player" card on anyone not wanting to take it slow and play by the old rules.
      But the thing is they're the old rules, and we guys just want to make damn sure we get to have our share of saying in how the new ones are to be. And that means equally many compromises from both sides

What Guys Said 3

• That i'm handsome! never really tought so until she pointed it out

She notice it way better than everyone else. In fact, nobody else seem to notice

• hhahha never happened... but she always points out i'm skinny :|

• That I walk to fast and the general public piss me off more then I thought.

I know they're not good ones all I can think of for now.

What Girls Said 3