Why does everyone who needs Jesus not want him and the people who don't really need Jesus love him?

• I need some Jesus!
    0% (0)17% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • You need some Jesus!
    57% (4)67% (4)62% (8)Vote
  • We all need some Jesus!
    43% (3)16% (1)30% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I am questioning whether there is any truth in this. How did you reach that conclusion?

Nonetheless, consider that Jesus is not real. Or, even if he was real, his human experience was greatly distorted and ended a long time ago.

This means that Jesus has become a symbol for different virtues. The people who "don't need Jesus" already have his virtues, they pay tribute to him and honour him because they ascociate their goodness with his name.

As for the people who need Jesus but don't love him, they have chosen another path and so not hold the same values. It is only your opinion that Jesus was "the way."

But don't forget about the Athiests, who neither need Jesus not love him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• everyone needs, yo

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • I managed to understand your question. Congrats to me!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i need a jesus chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you just think they need Jesus, but what they need is a way to fix their problems; and you can't just pray the gay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need jeebus, what *you* need though:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54570954.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • because " there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. "

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the option for 'I don't want/need Jesus"?

0|0
    0|0
  • who needs Jesus? continue with your false Bible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already got plenty of imaginary friends, I don't think I need any more. Thanks for asking though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody needs jesus, especially not the people who don't believe

0|0
    0|0
  • Flawed question predicated on the assumption anybody needs jesus in the first place.

0|2
    0|0