What should we do about the feminist issue in America?

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism is the equal rights of women and men. This is fine. I have a problem with feminist who still want chivalry. Your are now equal to a man. Hold the door open for yourself. Pull out you own chair. Help guys us fix the plumbing and split logs the woods. You can't have equal rights to a man and use a "but your the man of the house" when hard work has to be done. You can't have you cake and eat it too.

What Girls Said 3

• MOVE SOME WHERE ELSE YOU WUSS

• It's not an "issue"

• Excellent question. We could start by valuing women for their skills and accomplishments rather than their bodies or their role in families (e. g. when that reporter asked Hillary Clinton if being president would take away from her being a grandmother).

• Oh, no, I meant the issue with feminists bitching about how they don't get paid equally (which has been debunked again and again) and them trying to gain more rights than men (since they have all the same fundamental rights as males)

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think it is a feminist issue more an issue about gender equality.

• Issue huh? I'm neutral with feminism

• What "issue"?

• nothing it will burn itself out soon

• Nothing. I want it to evolve it further in there.

• I could care about Feminists as a group. Feminism in America is just a radical left wing group of lesbians. That is truth.