Let's say the christian Heaven and Hell did exist and you died today, where do you think you'd go?

If you died today would you go to heaven or hell if they existed?

• I think i'd go to heaven
  • I think i'd go to hell

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Which Christian heaven and hell? There's a whole lot of different sects of Christianity with different ideas of what it takes to go to heaven or hell. Well, if God exists and is any sort of reasonable, he'd allow anyone who acted as a good person to go to heaven, regardless of religion. But that doesn't appear to be the opinion of most Christian religions, so according to them I'd be going to hell, since I'm non-religious.

• If God was judging, I'd go to hell.

• Hell. I've committed tons of sins and I dont regret a single one of them.

• If there a place worse than hell because thats where i would be.

• I'm like debating, I have reasons for why id go to both

• My burning hell is better than your cold heaven :P

• Quite frankly I think we would all go to hell for being human fucking beings lol.

• ALL THE GAYS WILL BURN THAT'
    S FOR SURE ;)

What Guys Said 15

• Taco Bell, of course!

• That would depend on which denomination of Christianity you're talking about. However, according to many denominations of Christianity, your theology and belief in Jesus as your savior is a prerequisite for getting into heaven, and those who don't believe go to hell, so they say. Thus I'm inclined to vote I'd go to hell.

• All aboard the Hell Express, I'm driving! @Kris85 already called shotgun!😈

• Hahahah you know I would be right beside ya buddy!!!

• I'm bound to end up in hell one way or another, so I might as well check out the neighbourhood and actually meet Satan himself. Anyone cares to join me?

• Probably get lost in customs.

• As I am not Christian, I don't have the golden ticket. Glad I know that I've got another life to try again:)

• Your ignorance of true Christianity deceives you. However i don't blame you, i blame the Christians you have come in to contact with. Why does being Christian provide you with a 'golden ticket'?

• Yes but i believe you have at least one misconception about Christianity. Renouncing your sins and excepting Jesus as your Savior is not a'golden ticket'. It does not wipe your slate clean like some sort of magic eraser, you must remember that the majority of Christians won't go to Heaven. God forgives, but he never forgets.

I don't understand how some denominations of the church can be so blind and simple when it comes to judgement. These are the people who, in general, make many Christians look bad.

• @NedfromtjeNed fruit from the poisoned tree my friend.

• Hell mmostist likely. I don't commit crimes or do anything bad, but I do not get along with Christians.

• I'd most likely end up in heaven.

• Depends on which Christian version of hell and which Christian you ask. Hell doesn't exist in the Bible, so it's all arbitrary.

• All passion ends up in hell, so it's more fun down there. And the Devil has the best tunes, they say -so the music's better. Celestial choirs can get a bit boring.

• I don't think God would approve of me worshiping Zeus, so I wouldn't get in.

• Assuming hell is within the confines of Dante's inferno, id be in limbo with the virtuous pagans. Im an atheist but very spiritual and exercise good morals.

• Not for me or anyone else to say.

"There's nothing worse than a monster who thinks he's right by God."

• I think you're going to purgatory ;P

• It's up to the big guy. All any of us can do is live as best we can and try to do right by those we share this planet with.

• I spoke with God, and he told me this

• I'd be fuckin roasting!