What is considered exotic colour?

What?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, that's so subjective.

Most people think tan people are exotic, especially a tan person with lighter eyes.

To me, exotic is just what people call people when they can't put a finger on their ethnicity.

• "Put a finger on their ethnicity" what do u mean?
      As for the tan issue, that means brown colour is exotic?

• There are many different ethnicities that are tan. So, in my experience, when people can't name the ethnicity of someone they call them exotic. So, an exotic look is someone like... Adriana Lima when she is tanned and ready for a show or Aishwarya Rai. To me, exotic is more about being ethnically ambiguous. Because if you think about it, people who are considered exotic are not all of the same ethnicity. It's many different people from many different backgrounds.

What Girls Said 6

• hot pink? ₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎

• I think red

• Blue, because it's rare in nature.

• All of these are considered exotic colors: red, turquoise, cranberry, emerald green, gold, fushia

• Like skin colour or just a colour

• What? are you fucking bored to explain?

• No I'm not bored, and I don't care about this or you enough to explain. haha

• It depends on the place and their culture.

What Guys Said 4