What should I do? Help! Car info?

Sorry but this is long. I have a horrible situation and I don't know how to solve it. I bought my car about two years ago at a dealership. On the third day of having it, it messed up and contiuned to mess up. Not even 15 days after th purchase, it decided to died in traffic on me. I tried to return it but the dealers was like " No, sorry, it's As is". oddly my car started to work again but it was odd. It would shake in idle and died on me at a stop light. I took it to the dealer and of coures they charged me to look at it and they don't know what the problem is because its a "good car".
All hell broke lose over Christmas break of 2013 as I was trying to go home for Christmas, my car temp fluxuated and I had no heat in the car. I got the thermostat fixed and waterpump and it still shook and temp still went up. I couldn't drive it back to school so I had to leave it at home for spring semester of college. That summer I got it fixed but of course the shaking and it shuting off was never resolved. I took it to multiple mechanices and they say its a "good car" I tried to trade it back in but of course I owe too much. So my car decied to mess up again and guess what I couldn't drive it the whole spring semester of college again that just pasted and my car can no longer turn on. I've only put 6,000 miles on the car for 2 years of having it because I've been only able to drive it for one year. I am sick of paying for a car that won't work and I can't repo it because it will kill my credit score. I've already put $1500 into on repairs and still can't drive it. I am a broke college student and want to save for a new car but I am still paying on the damn car. What should I do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• File a lemon law complaint. The dealer sold you a faulty car and should be responsible for fixing it. A lemon law lawyer is helpful , but not necessary.

What Guys Said 4

• Pay for fully comp insurance and crash it or drive it into some water then claim the insurance, x

• Ummm well my boss did tell me to drive it off a cliff or shoot it lol...

• You should be able to go back to the dealership and get them. But you would have to hire a lawyer I would imagine

• if u sell yer current car... how much will u earn?

• well when it was working only about $2000, but I still owe about $5000 but my car won't even turn on so I have no idea what they'll givee me, if any.

• What's wrong with it will it not start? Does it just crank? Have you tried pumping the gas pedal? My car is hard to start sometimes.

What Girls Said 0