G@gers come and fight #2?

I was thinking since some g@gers are bringin down this site with silly questions and abuse like those I hate fat people/skinny people racist and sexist questions. They should be able to be rated by other users and kicked out kind of like the e-bay rating system. Before you go on about freedom of speech blabla rant... there are some users here who are right wing i. e. on here to stir up race issues or those explicity here to troll and piss users off like this guy who aims to be blocked 100 times. Not to mention those old 45+ pervs sending di*k pics to girls or some 31 old user that was stalking a minor girl until she left.

Should users be able to be voted out from g@g?

• yeahhh for once a great idea kick them out
  • *face palm*
  • *double face palm*

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned two very important lessons when I learned how to read. The first thing was that if I didn't want to read it I didn't have too. The second thing was just because it is written doesn't mean it's true. These two things combine make reading on sites like this easier. If it's rude, cruel or poorly written I don't bother reading it. If it's unsound, unjustified, or unnecessary I don't believe it. Makes life easy. People aren't perfect banning them doesn't do much. I'd rather they post their nonsense and get faced with the truth of how dumb their ideas are.

What Girls Said 2

• This has been going on for a while and nothing has changed so we really have to deal with it or leave like what a lot of people have done lately. Take a break but when you come back don't be surprised that things will likely still be the same lol

• I don't care, as long as they're towards me personally.

What Guys Said 3

• Rating is a great idea but could it be abused - If enough of a group got together could the force someone rating down - I think reporting is the only safe option we have

• I don`t really think people would do a witch hunt here in g@g most members are loners here

• gonna fight against u bro

• I don't really care.