How do you feel about all the GaG drama?

How do you guys feel about the Xper situation, people leaving GaG, catfishes, and etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wasn't too happy about the point increase for gift cards as I was thinking about getting them right before the increase.

As for the other stuff... i don't care. GaG is always evolving.

What Guys Said 22

• For the longest time I did not even know about rewards for Xper points. So that was just all extra perks that really did not mean much. It is their site, the can do what they want with it. As for the "beauty contests on here, they suck! To much BS. It is just a group of people repeating their games of praising themselves.

People want to bail, have at it.!

• I think stuff happens on all sites so sad to think
    people get upset and leave but the ones who did
    leave out of them there was a hand full that i can
    say was actually nice. Some could be really miserable
    i don't know what people get out of it cause so true
    life's too short and our time is short in this life i don't
    think people should mislead others with Catfishing
    but they do it.. so far it's not illegal to pretend to be
    someone else on the Internet but it's sure wrong
    to do as far as the X-Per situation people who
    bust their cans on here deserve a break.

• I dont like the way it changed over and as far as catfishing goes Its more like fake accounts every web site gets them a catfisher to me is the manti Tao story look it up online

• There's gag drama?

• Yeah, it's poping up on my news feed a lot.

• i never though i'd come across a GaGer who's been here since 2007. you're a trooper, lol

• @springocelot 8 years! it's been off and on but.. here i am! I was 21 when i first signed on and giving people advice on things that i have no clue about and i am still doing it today!

Yolo!

• I can't say much since I caused some of it but the Xper changes have been the best thing that happened to me on the site for a while. I was just xper grabbing for the sake of it.

• I'm kinda annoyed with the Xper changes.

• I know what you mean I was getting between 5 and 7 hundred a day then all of a sudden it was cut in half when the 15 minute point was taken away.

• i had no idea @been_waiting left.

im pissed off now

• There is only a drama if you get involve to other user, because once you get involved. Personal feelings gets stroked. Once feeling is involved it's all drama.. Which for me is non existent because I don't get involve and I really don't care whose catfish or not. Who leaves or stay..

• I don't get much into it. I'm here to answer questions and to ask them as well. I hope to make it to guru one day, but i'm going one day at a time. As for the gift card i'm not much of a online shopper, And there isn't a TGIFridays within 75-100 miles of me

• It's a shame that they left, some of them I liked quite a bit.

That, and I should have redeemed my cards long ago, haha.

• i'm kewl wid it... i'd stay ANYWAY 8)

• 1. Just realised that we get gift coupons for xper points just about two or three days back.
    2. I hadn't talked to any person who left except mistninja.
    3. I don't think any of those people being called catfishes were actually catfishes.
    I'm cool with all the drama.

• There's a catfishing issue? I didn't xper points where valued so much. Feels like GAG is entering a great depression. I wonder when it'll end :I

• Yeah, people are talking about catfishes on here in general and about Chick180 being one.

• @JacknJill
      Lmafo his lying ass
      She should come back just to put em on blast

• Lmfao yeah, I think some were saying that they're keeping in touch with her... At least he should've had the guts to say it to her face xD

• It keeps GaG interesting

• I'm not a fan of this drama but on the other hand I understand that it doesn't feel good for people who had been used to seen some people for years here and watching them just go.

• I'm just enjoying all the pretty, unnecessary banners that add ten minutes to my log on time each day. By the way, what the fuck is an admin?

• What drama? The Turkey bollocks?

• I think you're taking the community aspect of this website too far...

• i guess it keeps things a little interesting

• Why did mistaninja leave again?

• reminds me of Facebook drama but with more people

• I think it's pathetic. Shows how so many people have no fucking life.

• I'm glad the site is dying, I hate the poor censorship and hope GaG's ashes will fertilize the glorious and diverse oak tree that is reddit!

What Girls Said 13

• I learned that people naturally gravitate towards what they are used to.
    A lot of people do not like change.

Change can be good if you view it with positivity.
    Disappointment is an emotion that can be short lived if you allow it to be.

People come and go in every day aspects of life.

I'm not really saddened by some of the users leaving.
    If I knew some of those users on a personal level, perhaps I may feel slightly different.
    Some of the users that left were only valued for their looks and didn't really bring much to the community (in my opinion)

• I don't get it. It's the Internet. Who GAF?

• I'm pretty much over it at this point. I'm just gonna continue to answer questions and try to offer help. I was upset about everybody leaving but there's really nothing I can do about it so I'm just not gonna worry about it.

• I don't feel anything about it. I choose to ignore it and stay out of it.

• Gag drama lolz

• I avoid it like the plague lol

• I'm not really bothered by it.

• There are plenty of asshats on here. But there is also the people who will keep calm in tough situations. If there is a pervert creep with a short temper, just ignore them.

• I feel like I need to grab my popcorn and watch the drama happen.
    Jk :P

• what's happening now?

• I never noticed

• I couldn't care less.

• Most of the people who left gag were people I didn't like so I think GAG has improved a lot in the last couple of weeks.