Are you racist? At all? Even a little?

Simple enough, are you racist? Which race really pisses you off more than others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had my stereotypes...

What Guys Said 13

• I'm absolutely not racist in an American sense (when it comes to ethnicity). In fact, I love people of different ethnicities.
    I can be quite... critical of a few particular cultures/mentalities however. I wouldn't really call it racist because I have reasons for my opinions. For example I really dislike most Russian people. I don't like how religious they are, how extremely homophobic, how misogynistic, how many Russian men want to act like this super disgusting gangster macho guys "watch out man, I'm really tough, I'm a REAL man, not one of those western pussy-men", how many of them drink way too much alcohol, how they vote for the most undemocratic politicians they could vote for, how extremely materialistic they are (especially the women) etc. However, I do try very hard to not stereotype or generalize. I am an open-minded person and so I totally understand there are exceptions. I would never claim that "all" Russian people are like that. But still, in my opinion, the things that I mentioned can't just be denied to be at least a general trend in Russia. I've watch a of news and documentaries and when I see something about Russians, I usually don't like it. But I would still like to visit the country some time and see for myself.

• Yes towards all people of color especially blacks, once you feel racist it is a lot harder to overcome than most people understand.

• im racist as fuck, in a jokey way.

• I prefer Venusians, I distrust Jupiterians. Martians are too violent, Mercurians are thieves.

• Racism is fundamental to a good snarker's sense of humour. Am I a racist? Doubt it, but I'll be "racist" to all races including my own for the sake of a laugh.

• 0|0
  • No I am not racist at all.

• It's true that I find some behaviors from foreigners weird in comparison to mine, but that doesn't mean that I'm racist. I'm very tolerant of other people from different ethnic backgrounds near me.

• I'm not at all racist. Just a few jokes about white people sometimes. That would make me prejudiced if anything.

• No, no and no... I don't see any benefits or any logical reasons to be a racist.

• I'm racist against you!

• There is only one race the human race.

• i don't think so.

What Girls Said 10

• White people piss me off the most but I'm white.

• I just realised white people bore the f*** out of me.

• It's not so much that we're boring, it's just that we're still so racist and yet we refuse to accept it.

• Prolly a little, haha, but I think everyone is to some small degree. I like all races and all, but I get very annoyed with *some* white people and *some* Asian people. I don't get annoyed for just no reason. I've just noticed some things about them that get on my nerves a little.

• I may be a little racist.

• This reminds me of a song about how everybody's a little bit racist. Got to love anime parody music videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAcQYz4wG5g

• I'm bot racists. I just dislike certain people in general. All races, ethnicity, character... It really depends on who pissed me off. i don't discriminate one over another.

• I watch south park so

• No and I think anyone that is is an asshole. I'm a nazi when it comes to racist people.

• nope. nope. nope.

• Yes I am. I like black guys but I don't want to admit it cause I'm racist as hell

• Yea, I'm somewhat racist.