Everyone Has A Mission In Life. What Do You Think Your Mission Is?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• My mission in life, adamski24, has always been to help others with their problems. I have been doing this most of my life and have also been very wise in doing so.
    A year and a half ago, December 31, 2013, I found GAG and was hoping for awhile that I could find some website that I could help many people on... low and behold here comes GAG before the stroke of 12. xx

• Teaching children.

• Be a good person. Help others.

• to change stuff

• To save the world haha

• To hit every buffet / pizza and burger spots in when whole world.

• To drive you slowly insane 😇😈

What Guys Said 14

• To be a dairy farmer and feed my fellow man

• Just to get along in life.

• I don't think everyone *has* a 'mission'. Everyone can choose a 'mission' or a way to be helpful, useful.
    The best way is to make a positive use of whatever good qualities your personality and brains have.

• To score on this Muslim cutie @arabianpwincess197 💘

• Reach at least one person and have a huge life changing impact on them... mission complete :) so now I'm just fucking around eating snacks and shit all while dodging the reaper

• collectin guns...

• To make the world a better place.
    By building your self then helping others (specially generations to come) do better on their parts too.

• To snark and be a self-righteous wanker under the guise of someone who isn't insecure about their personality, sexuality, financial viability or lack of actual friends.

• My mission is to write the truth on the wall in tomato juice

• to invent a chewing gum that never loses its taste

• Start a business that competes with Marvel, DC, and Shonen jump and provide the world epic tales.

• Mission reproduction.. at least thats what my dna wants.

• Rocker that helps & teaches people in various ways while spreading the Christan message without being a Bible Thumper.

• 2 things:
    1. To figure out my true purpose.
    2. To help people. Make them feel better. Help them smile.