Conversations on answers... Do you?

Okay... So if you happen to start a conversation on an answer do you private message the person, ignore them after a while, continue or what...

• Effort... I never private message 😴
    18% (2)10% (1)14% (3)Vote
  • Private message every time 😍
    0% (0)30% (3)14% (3)Vote
  • Hahha askers gonna get bombarded with notifications 😆
    55% (6)40% (4)48% (10)Vote
  • What the hell you on about? 😅
    27% (3)20% (2)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to complete conversations in the open. That is the purpose of this site: sharing answers to questions that are often common. If the answer could be getting embarrassing to the Asker, I will attempt to take it to a PM. I am pretty open on here, but there are some things that I don't publish to the world. And some others are even more private. So I try to keep it all out in the open, but will take it private when necessary.
    Also, sometimes I will get questions directed to me privately. Again, it is often about something that the asker finds embarrassing to make public. I have no problem with private messages for questions. If I feel unqualified to answer I will say that.
    I have also had people come back to me for answers to new problems after I have discussed problems with them in private.
    And I have found friends on here that I discuss things with in private a lot.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's rare I have a conversation going on pm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a good job of moving a convo onto private message if it gets beyond more than two exchanges!

1|0
    0|0
  • it'll go on for a little bit on the question and then it usually dies quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the convo is going to carry on and on I will continue it through pm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually flexible i leave it up to the girl whether
    she wants to message me on the question or private
    message me whatever she's comfortable doing :D :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually chat over an answer but if I really get to know the person I might message them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my conversations end with me ignoring them.

1|0
    0|0
  • We can have some conversations with @SolitaireBond. Usually about women health issues...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had fairly long conversations on here without PMing coz I'm antisocial in that respect, then it gets long and I let it die.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the person and the conversation. Sometimes, the OP will get a lot of notifications. Other times, it dies off on the post or I'll chat with the person in a private message.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically speaking, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know you could private message someone! lol oops

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted C.
    I rarely PM someone, especially if we had never talked via PM before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like PMing, so I don't carry it to PM. I do reply till they decide to stop though.

0|0
    0|0