Conversations on answers... Do you?

Okay... So if you happen to start a conversation on an answer do you private message the person, ignore them after a while, continue or what...

• Effort... I never private message ­čś┤
  • Private message every time ­čśŹ
  • Hahha askers gonna get bombarded with notifications ­čść
    Vote C
  • What the hell you on about? ­čśů
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to complete conversations in the open. That is the purpose of this site: sharing answers to questions that are often common. If the answer could be getting embarrassing to the Asker, I will attempt to take it to a PM. I am pretty open on here, but there are some things that I don't publish to the world. And some others are even more private. So I try to keep it all out in the open, but will take it private when necessary.
    Also, sometimes I will get questions directed to me privately. Again, it is often about something that the asker finds embarrassing to make public. I have no problem with private messages for questions. If I feel unqualified to answer I will say that.
    I have also had people come back to me for answers to new problems after I have discussed problems with them in private.
    And I have found friends on here that I discuss things with in private a lot.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• It's rare I have a conversation going on pm.

• I do a good job of moving a convo onto private message if it gets beyond more than two exchanges!

• it'll go on for a little bit on the question and then it usually dies quick.

• If the convo is going to carry on and on I will continue it through pm.

• I'm usually flexible i leave it up to the girl whether
    she wants to message me on the question or private
    message me whatever she's comfortable doing :D :)

• I usually chat over an answer but if I really get to know the person I might message them.

• Most of my conversations end with me ignoring them.

• We can have some conversations with @SolitaireBond. Usually about women health issues...

• I've had fairly long conversations on here without PMing coz I'm antisocial in that respect, then it gets long and I let it die.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the person and the conversation. Sometimes, the OP will get a lot of notifications. Other times, it dies off on the post or I'll chat with the person in a private message.

• Typically speaking, I don't.

• I didn't even know you could private message someone! lol oops

• Voted C.
    I rarely PM someone, especially if we had never talked via PM before.

• I don't like PMing, so I don't carry it to PM. I do reply till they decide to stop though.