Girls, who is the most attractive in a band?

• Frontman
    30% (16)
  • Guitarist
    26% (14)
  • Bassist
    9% (5)
  • Drummer
    35% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Girl

• How about...

whichever one is the most attractive?

that being said, the guy I'm seeing now, was the singer/rhythm guitarist in his band.

What Girls Said 25

• The guy who I find most attractive... but I don't really care about guys in a band. I'm dating a cellist.

• Always keep the most attractive one in the back to avoid causing riots. I <3 drummers!

• Honestly doing any of these is super attractive and I can't really compare them because I admire them all so much

• The one with the dark hair, dark eyes, and glasses lol! I play all 3 of them, but I've only ever played bass and drums in bands, and honestly it seems like the bassists drummers are always the coolest, most laid back of the bunch. But currently I have a massive crush on a lead guitarist. :) So... all of them are attractive in their own, mysterious ways.

• Either the guitarist or bassist ^^

• Drummers :p haha

• The drummer. Lol I might just be saying this because my boyfriend is a drummer though sorry 😂 I still think they're usually my favorites

• Uhm normally for me its a tossup between a drummer or the frontman but I think just about all of them are pretty damn fine

• drummers are the attractive well rounded people who dont get the main focus because the/she doesn't have super dreamy eyes like the leader

• usually the frontman but not always

• The dude not in the band ^

• Drummers are the yummiest.

• I'm guessing frontman since he's the "alpha boss"

• Guitarist 😂

• I don't know.. all of them?

• tie between drummer and guitarist

• The front man and the drummer.

• The Drummer.

• Drummers, They just have this easy flow attitude but also the shaggy hair to go with it 😍

• Hmmm tough choice, the drummer, good arms and doesn't have to be centre of attention all the time

• me personally I think that the guitarist is most attractive in a band but I also like the drummer.

• Gosh this is impossible for me to answer, even though I go for the musicians first.

• Frontman obviously
    Next up. Drummer

• The roadie.

• Usually the singer has the cute face and most charisma, but the lead guitar the sexiest, coolest persona. And the drummer and bassist excellent rhythm! Hell, why choose! :P