Do you reckon you missed life knowledge at a young age, but now have caught up?

do you feel happy that you've now caught up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had ideas about the world when I was younger but my idea of the world was very secular and unscriptural / unspiritual - so I had to relearn everything I previously learned. For the last couple of years - every single person I have talked to has been religious - from the people I study with in class - to the people I socialize with at the library - to the people I talk to over the phone - to the social gatherings that I attend and not all of them were Christian. Some of them were Hindu, Muslim or Jewish etc... but I never had a single friend that wasn't religious.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I feel ten times more accomplished than ever before.

If I did the same accomplishments before I screwed up I don't think it would have meant as much to me.

• Yes, very.

What Guys Said 5

• Nah still haven't a clue.

• pretty much yeah ;)

• Yes I do. I'm in the process of catching up on a lot of life things that my younger brothers and peers did before me...

• I think I'm caught up, I just wish I knew then what I know now

• No, I was one of the kids who grew up quickly and hated the other children.