Girls, What does it mean when you start spotting two days before your period?

I have been trying to conceive, but it has been two weeks today and I am suppose to start my period tomorrow. I have noticed that I started spotting yesterday and when should I take a pregnantcy test?

I have been pregnant one other time, but miscarried her and the way I fount out was for 1 I started to crave plain tuna with EXTRA salt and chick-fil-a like no other and one day I was doing my exercises. I thought to myself as I was doing the exercises and said "I am pregnant." sure enough I was 6 weeks, but since I am expecting it I am so afraid that I am over thinking and going to give my hopes up.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually implantation spotting is a totally normal occurrence.

I suggest taking a good pregnancy test.

However, research how soon a test will work. Your hcG levels need to be high enough, or you'll receive a negative even if you're pregnant.

I would also consider talking to a doctor if I was you.

Best

What Girls Said 5

• It could be implantation bleeding. This happens about 10 days after fertilization as the egg attaches itself to the uterus. Some early pregnancies are missed because the woman mistakes it for a light, early period. *If* that is what it is, you might be able to pick it up on a very very sensitive test, like 25 (forget the units of measurement ) vs 40.

Fingers crossed for you! Read up on it, I *think* the blood expelled is brownish /darkish but I no longer recall. Google it :)

• It could be a sign of implantation. This happened with my daughter when my husband at the time and I were trying to have a baby. I thought I started my period and got sad but it was just a day or two of spotting and then nothing. I took a test a few weeks later and found out I was pregnant. Just wait a week and see if you get a full period. Then take your test. Just be patient.

• Your period is just a bit early.

• It is a sign of that your first period is about to come

• This is something you need to talk to a gyno about. Most people on here do not have kids and are not trying to have kids. You won't get a helpful answer from people here