WHY WOULD SOMEONE THROW A CLOCK?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Because when you think about it time is one of the scariest things ever created. Looking at a watch and literately seeing the minutes of your life tick by, damn.

• BECAUSE TIME AIN'T MOVING FAST ENOUGH!!

• INSURANCE MONEY

• BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO DIE... MOTHERFUCKER.
    *PUMPS SHOTGUN AND PUTS ON SUNGLASSES*

media.giphy.com/media/XNPX5Y3vRIQKY/giphy.gif

• Uh to see time fly duh.

• Look, I'm not a horse whisperer. All I know is that this question was asked... "Justin time?"

*insert judgement here*

• Because they are done with their life and hard times?

• 1|0
  • Because they were angry and decided to destroy something as useful as a clock, a decision they usually regret later.

• Once, I got pissed at how time never seems to flow as fast or as slow as it feels like it should, I had woken up several hours earlier than I would've liked and can't get back to sleep, and my life has been a waking nightmare for what seems like forever. So in a fit of frustration I threw my clock across the room and broke it. Not a particularly fine moment in my life, but hey I wasn't feeling good... so sue me.

What Girls Said 6