Did JESUS save his mom?

Women are known to be twisted and vile beings who are doomed to bringing about destruction. But did Mary escape her curse?

"Simon Peter said ------ Let Mary be excluded from among us, for she is a woman, and not worthy of Life.

Jesus said ------ Behold I will take Mary, and make her a male, so that she may become a living spirit, resembling you males. For I tell you truly, that every female who makes herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven "

I think I've got the answer but I'm not sure... help?
does anyone know? O_O

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Cool story bro

• Why would you post these things that are not in the bible? What is your point?

• Did Jesus exist?

• Whether he did or he didn't. Did he save her in the story? :O

• Like you said, it's just a story. Nobody cares about a silly story.

• That's what you think.

• I'm not great at life but I bowl like an angel.

What Guys Said 4

• Im pretty sure Jesus never said that. Give me a reference on that verse. But you make it sound like women are incapable of going to heaven. Even the most sited verse ever disproves your statement. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." God so loved THE WORLD not just men, not just white people, not just... the WORLD.

• Women r what excuse me that sounds racist, and what r u asking about ur question I don't know the biblical version of the story

• Mary was born without the original sin so yea she's an exception.

• How very dull.

• Hitler was born to a single mother, just like 85% of criminals today

• And that relates to me and my point how exactly?