Have you ever cried so much that you couldn't even breathe?

And the pain in your heart was too much to bear... Is it possible to die by feeling too much pain?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've definitely had moments like that. But I got through them even though at the time I never thought I would be able to. You'll be ok too

What Guys Said 8

• years ago, yeah

• When I was younger.. I don't really cry anymore. I have a thick skin. Something really bad has to happen for me to cry. I've laughed so much I can't breathe that happens all the time. Even today.

• Yep it's happened to me many times, it's due to the anxiety
    too that is part of it and lot times mine goes in my stomach
    oh that is horrible ,

• No... I tend to hold emotions in :\

• nope... i dont cry but i feel horrible and lose sleep but i can't make myself cry I don't know why...

• I don't cry. I don't know many men that do

• It'S called 'hyperventilating' toddles do it sometimes when they can't get what they want.

• And what are some ways to calm them?

• Well when my niece starts hyperventilating her mom picks her up and cuddles her, and starts to reassure her it's ok! I guess maybe you need a big hug and reassurance everything will be ok.

• Oh, OK. Thanks

• Yeah, I don't want to remember that.

What Girls Said 11

• All the time. That's just life. Scientifically it doesn't make sense to die from crying though there are claims of people dying from a broken heart.

• I have indeed. Just the other week, actually.

• Yeah, I've had those moments and I usually end up crying myself to sleep. But the good thing is, the moment you wake up you feel better :)

• Yes, I have.

• yes but i didn't completely die yet

• I did but I don't remember about the breathing part as it has been a year.

• Yeah, that's happened to me before

• Yeah, I felt that twice.

• Yep when I found out my boyfriend cheated on me. I never believed that whole feeling pain in your heart until then. I cried so much I couldn't catch my breath. I wouldn't wish that feeling helpless on anyone.

• It has happened.

• Sometimes I'm crying... but no tears come... so I start to hyperventilate... if I'm really sad... then i get sick...