Do you recycle? ? What things do you recycle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I recycle. My town has a big cart on wheels, kind of like the cart for trash but it's separate for recyclables. So I keep a plastic tub inside that I put recyclables in, and then when I take the trash out I dump the "inside" recycle tub into the big one outside. I recycle plastic and all the paperboard boxes that stuff comes in. And paper and junk mail too. I think recycling is very important. Why should we use a plastic bottle or container one time (and that plastic was made out of oil) and then bury it in a landfill with the regular trash where it won't decompose? It's just wasteful. What bother me also is that some of the plastic lids don't have the recycle symbol on them, and I've never understood why not. Why not recycle all the plastic?

• hmm that's interesting I didn't know the kids weren't recyclable.

• thanks so much for MHO and it was SO funny the joke about recycling kids! lol :)

• your welcome handsome and I swear auto correct hates me!!!

What Guys Said 14

• Fish. I eat the fish, then recycle it down the toilet, through the clean water place, then back to the sea. lol

Actually, recycle a lot. Paper, plastic, glass and metal are picked up every two weeks. Yard debris is picked up in the week between. Recycle electronics as necessary. Take all old book and clothes to the Goodwill. Church uses plastic bread bags. Other plastic bags I take to work and put in our plastic recycling.

Work also has a bin for battery recycling. And of course pop cans and bottles are returned for refund on deposit.

• Yes I do try to recycle where I can. Did you know there is a toilet the recycles water, it has its hand basin on the top of the toilet and the water from washing your hands drains into the toilet's tank which is then later used to flush the toilet. I think that is how it works.

• Girlfriends. When I'm through with them, I don't put them in the trash. I set them in a blue bin by the curb and somebody comes along, picks them up, and hauls them away. And then I never see them again.

• Pretty much everything. Standard procedure over here.

• Usually quite good at separating my garbage

• It's pointless.

I'll intentionally throw garbage in the recycle just so I can say I did it, and annoy those people who think it actually does something.

• errr no tbh... am bad? :(

• I RECYCLE PEOPLE

• everything but toilet water. However I have a environmentally friendly toiilet and I put like 6 bottles in there to decrease the water used by 40%

• Yea, my city gives us a recycling can. Paper, plastic, glass,

• nope, I can't be bothered

• Huh, I really need to start doing that...

*is a huge procrastinator*

• I recycle excuses lol

• I recycle stuff I know can go in the recycling, so some plastics, glass, cardboard and paper, shit like dat!

What Girls Said 7

• Yes anything and everything that can be.

• Literally EVERYTHING I can.

• Of course!
    Paper, recyclable plastics, glass. Basically anything that can be recycled

• I recycle cans and bottles sometimes.

• I recycle magazines and cardboard boxes.

• my mom does, plastic bottles and cans :)

• No I don't recycle because my neighborhood does not have recycling bins