Why would my mom keep bringing up my ex boyfriend if she just wants me to move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like mom has a crush on him.

What Guys Said 3

• If she developed a friendship with him I think this can explain things. If she didn't, perhaps she doesn't really want you to move on and she hopes that you and him get back together.

• I mean she did like him s o what does it explain?

• So if he's interested and he does nothing you can just ask him to get back and then it's up to him. If he doesn't make his mind, then it's definetely time to move on.

• Did you read the description? And no I can't just forget all his and my feelings and move on.

• Maybe she thought he was good for you

• She did she liked him but also tells me to move on so I don't get it?

• maybe she actually wants u,2 get back 2 him?

• Even though she blantly tells me to move on and find someone else

What Girls Said 3

• Not too sure. I think that maybe she doesn't mean to? Either way it must be really annoying. You should ask her about it.

• It is annoying and I'm thinking for someone that wants me to move on she brings him an awful lot

• I don't know then. Sorry :/ Could always pretend you don't hear it?

• Yeah we'll she'll just keep repeating herself haha

• Maybe she still like your ex boyfriend and is hoping you get back together. But at the same time, she wants you to move on and forget all about it.
    But just follow your heart :D I'm sure your mom will support your decision.

• Right she blantly tells me to move on and find someone new but then why would she want me to get back with him at the same time?

• Last time I brought it up he said I don't want to get back together now. So I don't know what the now meant, like ever or not now?

• Obviously he said now so just give him some time then you ask him again.

• In what ways does she bring him up?

• Like asking if we still talk over and over again or just mentioning something about him

• I think that's all. She is just concerned about you.

• Then don't you think she would stop bringing it up so I can forget about him.