You are walking by a alley and you just happen to see a bag with stacks of money sticking out of it. You grab the bag, run home and?

Opened up the bag and a syringe flies out and self injects into your stomach. It has a note on it it reads "You have just been injected with blood that's tainted with Terotoxin , Smallpox, Avain flu and ebola. " What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call CDC and Dan Brown.

• Why Dan Brown?

• It sounds like a plot to one of his novels. He could investigate. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I would have called the police when I first found the bag anyway. I'm really confused about how a person would have gotten a hold of all those diseases though. I'm sure the CDC would be thrilled.

• Buy a hooker and spend my last few days happy

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't take the whole bag I'd stuff as much as I cab in my pockets and leave it and I have pretty good reaction time like catching objects flying towards me easily like once someone threw a fork by accident and I caught it the second it came into my sight.

• I would be upset

• Jerk off one last time and shoot myself

• Spend the fucking money! Time is running out!