How can I tell if I am a miserable and unhappy person?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're asking this question, chances are you're depressed. I remember googling "how to tell if you're depressed" when I was younger and I had suffered from depression for years. Happy people don't wonder about this. Please go see a Psychiatrist or Physchotherapist

• People say that I am a sweet person, I don't think I'm miserable out of pure intentions. I am just very sad, feel worthless. Feeling like everything I am doing is going to get me no where, that I am going to be single forever, feeling like the people that brought me down for initially right about me. I feel pretty, but feel like bad luck is drenching over me and I am stuck like this. Have taken medication, but it is taking a whileee to kick in. I don't know anymore. And I do think about suicide a lot, along with wondering if life is really worth it.

• Were initially**

What Guys Said 3

• If you have to ask...

• If you daydream about dying and the world happily going on without you, then you're probably unhappy, like me.

• did anything significant cause yours? Mine is due to the way I have been treated by people. I feel like I must have done something terrible in my past life in order to be treated like this. I am a kind and nice person, I feel like people tend to misread me.

• I have a problem with my looks (darker skin, curly hair, etc).

• How do you feel?

What Girls Said 2

• You constantly think negative about yourself, or anything.

You don't want to better yourself

You feel too lazy and tired to do anything.

Perhaps even brushing your teeth may feel like a tiring task?

And etc.

• If u wake up every morning upset, tired and not too interested to look forward to the day.. and if u go to sleep late, tired, angry or upset and think of the day as a waste... U are a miserable and unhappy person..