I went for an interview on Friday and it is now 2:53 pm Tuesday.
They told me that they will give me an answer either on Friday (which they didn't) or today.
I am apprehensive. SHould I give them a call?
- Call them.60% (3)56% (5)57% (8)Vote
- Don't call them- be patient and wait.40% (2)44% (4)43% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Please please please dont call them, you will come off as desperate and unprofessional. Just wait the day out, and if they dont phone then you probably did not get the job.0