Do you get emotionally attached to people easily?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I really do. And I do quickly too. I'm emotionally attached to people on here even though I try to remind myself it's just online. I justccan't help myself! 😢😐

What Guys Said 9

• No, I only get emotionally attached to myself xD Someone has to be extremely special for me to get attached to them.

• so that means I'm not special to you? :( ahahahahhaa

• @BelleGirl21 You're too good of a person xD

• hhaha okay good to know :P Jk! I get your point Ale! :)

• I get emotionally attached way to easy. Do you?

• yes I do

• Yeah I am really bad at overthinking every single little thing a girl does to. The way she speaks to me, her body language, what she says and how she says it. So annoying lol

• Good people yes I do if they want to get involved with me

• The average person, no. But if I like someone, hell yes. I know me, I fall for a girl pretty fast.

• nope, I hate people

• no not really

• Takes me a long time to trust a person but once I do - I trust them with everything

• I used to when I but as I get older less and less and less.

• I fell for a girl in 4 months with no previous knowledge of her. So yeah I get too attached.

What Girls Said 14

• In general yes. Once I have decided there's something special between me and someone it is very difficult for me to just give up on that person and the idea of not having them in my life is painful.

• Yes! very easily. I found this article very interesting... justmytype.ca/.../

• 3|0
  • Un-fucking-fortunately...

• No, haha. I'm the exact opposite and like it that way.

• only if i really like that person or that the person really cares for me

• Waaaayy too easily I need to cut it out.

• Yes i do. Especially when i've been intimate with them. It's not necessary a bad thing but just make sure you don't get overly attached. Good luck!

• I agree with one of the other posters, if its someone I like yes I definitely get emotionally attached easily

• No, thank god. I grew up pretty isolated so I'm usually an emotionally closed off person... if that makes sense.

• No, its the other way 'round.

• Not really. I can get over people easily if they're friends, but with the person I'm in a relationship with I might take a while. So no in a friendship way, but yes in a relationship way.

• yes i do unfortunately

• no not at all