What do you people think about Apple Music?

Hi guys,

So Apple is about to release Apple Music later this month. It will be a 24 hour radio station, so a streaming app for Apple products. When it's released they give you a 3 month trial but then you'll pay a monthly fee, they also offer a family package for a bit more ( up to 6 people ). You also get to comment on artists and they can post photos, singles and stuff. So what do you think about this. Will you get it.

I think I'll quite enjoy this as I don't always have the money to buy my music.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is bit expensive

• cheaper to just buy the cd's then put them on your external hard drive. then you can mix and match to hearts content. no subs needed.

i dont under stand the point of streaming sites when you can buy the whole cd's and take off the songs you dont like

• So like the free android version but for a cost? Fuck off.

• This is I think is a bit like your pandora or spotify. But would you try it for three months because it was free.

• If I had an apple phone I would.

• Umm dont think so, maybe during the trial but das it, i git spotify, beats music, and itunes radio

• I always rip my music from youtube, and if it's not there, I get it from the library

What Girls Said 4

• No. I cannot understand why people do this. Just don't get this type of thing, same as Spotify. You can listen to music on youtube for free, why pay for the privilege?

• It sounds cool but I wouldn't pay 10 dollar/month for it. :D I'd rather get netflix.

• Would you get for three months? As it is free for that about of time.

• Yes, I might use it just to test it. :) But I won't pay for it after 3 months.

• briefly saw something about it on the news this morning. i don't know if it's available here.

• I don't really care about it.
    I'm fine with Spotify.