I wanna know what you think about being in love?

What does being in love mean to you?
What does loving someone mean?

Guys: what does only sleeping with one person for the rest of your life feel like to you?

Girls: what could that one person you love and trust so much do, for you to actually be done?

What is love?

• Love?
  • Sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is patient
    love is kind
    love is being honest even when you know it might hurt that person
    love is being content with the little or big things you have or are given
    love is doing things like watching that romance movie or soccer when you just hate it
    love is being there for someone when they most need you, whether physically or spiritually
    love is trying to understand even when you just dont understand
    love is being able to trust someone with your heart even when in doubt
    LOVE IS JUST BEING DOWN WITH SOMEONE WHO REALLY MATTER THE MOST TO ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I think love sounds great - It just simplifies everything to where you just want to be with one person.

• Love means less chocolates for me.

• Love means never having to say you're sorry.

• How do you never say your sorry? No one is perfect and live is not perfect. It has its flaws but it is wonderful!

• For me i prefer love because love motivates me to do whatever i want , keeps me positive , having a person who loves you makes ones life amazing

• Sex is when I see a pretty girl and think about having sex with her.
    Love is when I get to talk with her and see that she cares about me and I open myself up to her.

Sex is when I hear that every woman wants to bang me because I'm hot but nothing further than that.
    Love is when I hear that someone wants me for who I am and not just my body.

• But how do you show her you care?
      What is like knowing that you'll forever be sleeping with only one girl?
      Would you rather have a different girl every night or would you rather come home to one girl every night?

• Oh God well every guy was different. Personally at twenty-two I was too young to settle down and I'mstill kind of am but a lot of my friends got married and have kids at 22 or 23. Those guys matured quicker than me and now have babies I don't think they want to be single anymore. Everyone wants to settle down sometime but some people sooner than others. For me I'm not super ready yet but I'm getting closer everyday...

• Thank you! I really appreciate it! I guess it just happened so fast that I feel like he's not ready and this isn't what he wants. He's very mature more mature than any other man I've meet at his age. But for some reason I can't help but feel like he wants to be single that he wishes he was? You know?
      Thanks again so much!

What Girls Said 2