An extremely attractive person of the opposite gender approaches you and asks you to buy them a drink, how do you respond?

Please be realistic, what you would actually do under real circumstances.

• You buy him/her a drink.
    11% (2)36% (4)20% (6)Vote
  • You offer to pay half.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • You tell him/her to buy one for his/herself.
    47% (9)9% (1)33% (10)Vote
  • You don't do anything.
    32% (6)18% (2)27% (8)Vote
  • Other (say in comments)
    10% (2)37% (4)20% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I buy that women a drink and do my very best to get to know her and flirt with her and get her number or set up a date. I'm looking for a relationship right now and I'd be damned if I passed up an opportunity like that whether she was a bitch who just likes to use guys for stupid things like that or is genuinly interested. Paying a couple bucks for a drink to potentially find the girl you've been looking for should be a no brainer. People play the loterry and they're more likely to get strucked by lightning.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd ask him if he'd lost his wallet. To be perfectly honest, I would chat with them - if I found them amusing and they came up with a good, funny, silly reason as to why I should then I would most likely buy them a drink. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with what they look like though and everything to do with them amusing me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This has happened to mw, but it was someone really drunk and he looked very intimidating, I told him no

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say fuck off

2|0
    0|0
  • I won't do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can buy it himself

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them that begging for drinks is pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm broke...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh and go back to whatever I was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would smile but decline.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• i tell her that she has to earn. I'd make her tell me a joke or something... perhaps show me a talent or something. This is all assuming i have money to spend on drinks but i wouldn't give it to her for free.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably buy her a drink but in my mind go WTF.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell them they'd have to provide me with the drinks price worth of entertainment. I decide if it was good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You didn't spike this to date rape me did you?"

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm gay, move along."

*inside my head*... I'm actually just broke college student huhuhu

0|0
    0|0
  • I might buy her a drink if I was interested

0|0
    0|0
  • politely accept the gesture, and let her buy the drinks. After that one, I buy her drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Bartender, one glass of water for the beautiful lady here"

1|0
    0|0
  • tell them to fuck off and buy their own drink

1|0
    0|0
  • "Why should I"?

0|0
    0|0