You Only Live Once. Do you approve? Are you glad and happy it's this way?

Given you live your life right now and are aware of this world as you are, are you glad, that you only live once? Or do you wish to be reborn after your death in this world?

Answers will be based on experiences :P

• I'm glad I live only once
  • I would love to live again after my death

Most Helpful Guy

• In this world? No thank you. I'm good for one tour of interminable and ubiquitous suffering and misery, thanks. Maybe I wouldn't mind if i was reincarnated in a time where humans had their shit together. I would like to see how far we advance technologically and socially. I would like to live in a different world, all together, maybe. Dependent upon the world.

• Yeah! That's exactly my thoughts. Very well said. This place today is really a shithole. The one's in charge don't do changes and the one's who wish are out of control of it.

... that's life. Today.

What Girls Said 2

• B - I'd love to get a second chance is different circumstances - see what will happen.

But living life to the fullest - important, yet a luxury some can't afford.

• i personally don't believe in reincarnation but yea we all live once and should enjoy every moment of it

What Guys Said 4

• I do believe that you pnly live once so I am trying to make the most of my life. I wish my life were slightly different and more normal, but that was completely out of my controll. I still think I'm doing a good job so far though and I'm on the path that I think is best for me.

• I can only relate to that. I totally feel ya brother.

• Yes I think it makes you appreciate everything you have more

• Life is like The Walking Dead games or Bioshock Infinite. Strictly a one-shot wonder affair.

• I almost believe in reincarnation