What do women do with their wedding dress when they need a poo?

Sorry a bit weird but I've always wondered this. It's such a big dress and if you're desperate for one, it must get pretty tense

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Usually you just wear the dress for the actual cerimony, then you change into a reception dress.

And most people don't have a problem holding it? And most have gone before they left.
    I e never been in a situation where I HAD to shit and would be willing to use a public bathroom

• That's what maid of honors are for.

• Mann i don't know!!
    But i assume you just make sure you use the bathroom before you wear the dress. But if despite that, you still have to do a number 2, i guess you need your bridesmaids to lift up all the layers of your dress or you have to take the dress off or you'll just keep everything in until the wedding is over 😂😂
    that last one would be terrible for the arabic brides tho, because arabic wedding sometimes take like 3 days😂

• You get three girls around you to hold that train up.

• i think the maid of honors are here to help

• That's what bridesmaids are for! They hold your dress, you do your business, get out of the bathroom, and everyone pretends it didn't happen.

• Adult diapers is the secret!

• You get your bridesmaids to come into the bathroom with you and they hold up the skirt for you.

• I wouldn't want the girls in there with me while taking a dump. I'd get completely out of the dress or just save the dump until afrr the honeymoon

• You get help manoeuvring into the bathroom and lifting the dress.

• You get all your bridesmaids to come hold it up while you pee

• HOLD IT!!! lol

• Extracting it

• Drink a fire resistant potion, burn the dress off, and poo.

Also, I would wear a fire rat dress, the same material of Inuyasha's kimono! And then if I got fire poo, I would be safe.

• Ask the village for help, they always lend a hand.