I'm hearing rumors that this other girl wants to fight my girlfriend for some reason. I see my girlfriend today but should I get involved with this?

A couple of my friends that are girls said this other girl wanted to fight or do something to my girlfriend cause apprently my girlfriend did something to her. Another girl said that the other chick said something about me and my girlfriend didn't like it. I find that hard to believe cause my girlfirend is a very sweet girl and is nice to everyone. Idc what the other chick said but, i won't let my girlfreind turn into a 10 year old and fight. I want to talk to her today about the whole thing. I just wanted to ask, do any of you girls get mad when another girl talk smack about your boyfriend or you or something like that? Again my girlfriend is very nice and i can't imagine her fighting at all. What do you think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know that it isn't just a rumor, and it's the truth.. then find that girl and talk to her personally, try to talk it out, because violence is not the way...

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to her about it. If she won't listen go to the supervisors. I know tattle tailing is bad, but so are fights.

• i'll make sure she doesn't fight. We're both 20 years old, not 10, so i will make sure she treats this situation like an adult.

• Good. I wish you luck.

• thanks

• Fighting is never the answer, so talk to your girlfriend and try to find out what has started all this.

• Yeah make sure she doesn't fight her and protect if you need too.

• i will no matter what. I'll make sure she doesn't fight

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her that if she dose that you will beat the shit out of her boyfriend.

• I talked to her and got things resolved

• I would just stand back and jerk off to the fight.