What's the last book you read?

Post your favorite line from it.

Mine is THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN by Mitch Albom and here's my favorite line from it.

"Lost love is still love, Eddie. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weakens, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.

Life has to end. Love doesn't."

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is WIND UP BIRD CHRONICLE by Haruki Murakami. Favorite line:
    “I could disappear from the face of the earth, and the world would go on moving without the slightest twinge. Things were tremendously complicated, to be sure, but one thing was clear: no one needed me.”

• Nice :) What's it about?

• It's a really touching story. I don't know if I've been a lucky undergrad student, but I had a similar professor who taught me a lot on maths (which I hated until that time) and on life. Did you had a similar experience :) ?

• I have a friend who had taught me a lot about how to be happier, more positive and to live life to the fullest. She understood me when I was confused and searching, helped me see the world as a more profound place, gave me sound advice to help me get through it. Oh lucky you :)

But mostly books like those teach me a lot about life :)

What Guys Said 5

• I can't remember last book I read and it was only Christmas - That is shocking.

• I Am Legend, starting "FAT" by Rob Grant in a few weeks.

• the last one I read was The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

• Imager by Modesitt. Good diversion.

• Adloft hitler

What Girls Said 5

• That was a very good book. :)

Mine was Insurgent, but I don't have it with me, so I can't look up my favorite line. Maybe I'll do it when I get home tonight.

• Yeah, have you read it? That book taught me a lot and move me in some ways. Mitch Albom is just so amazing ❤

Insurgent.. How was it?

• Yeah, I read it for school back in high school and I really enjoyed it. I love how it emphasizes how people touch each other's lives maybe without even meaning to. In fact I think I might read it again :)

Insurgent is good. It's the second book in the Divergent series. I didn't enjoy it quite as much as I enjoyed the first book, but they were both very well written!

• I loved the Divergent series.

• It's called Falling Under by Jasinda Wilder. It's part of a series. Currently reading the last one called Falling Away.

• I'd have to open multiple programs to find it. But it was a M/M romance from the Cut and Run series.

• “Depression is having a crowd of dementors live in your head twenty-four/seven.”
    ― Heidi Cullinan, Carry the Ocean

• The unwanted child by vc Andrews

It was not good

• What's it about?

• Yes she is but this was written by a ghost writer using her name. Not that great unfortunately

• The book has a happy ending but it's just a little twisted