Have you ever been attracted to someone that wasn't your type at all?

• Yes, it completely took me by surprise!
  • Noooo way
  • I don't really have a type
  • other, please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've been dating guys since I was 14 and I've always been attracted to average-looking boys on the artistic or nerdy side. Then when I was 19 my coworker - a total bad boy - expressed interest in me, and I was surprised to find that I was attracted to him too. So I agreed to go out with him, because if nothing else, maybe I'd learn something about myself from dating a guy who's different.

We went out for two months and they were the most stressful months of my life. But I was right that I would learn a lot from the experience. Now I'm happily in a long-term relationship with a goofy nerd. :)

What Guys Said 12

• Yes I have been at times but the other way round has been more common with me i. e. the girl's attraction to me is way too strong (as in all cases with me w/o exceptions) but she'll keep cribbing that I'm not her type at all and how is this happening lol - yet she won't let go ;) :D

I'm the king of weird lol

Vote 'D'

• Haha :) I liked someone that wasn't my type and in the end I realised it just wouldn't work.

• Aw thank you :) you put it very well.

• Thank you, young lady for the up vote and your kind words that stand wholly appreciated while encouraging me to do better :)

• I don't think I have. i mean eventually i find out the girl and i don't "click", but my type? hmm... probably not.

• A few times and I was completely surprised when it happened

• I'm sexually attracted to bacon so... I got that going for me :/

• Not really not that I can remember anyway.

• i really don't have one set "type"

• Yeah all the time. It just happens

• Yes I have a few times but I don't know what my type is...

• Yes. It didn't work out well

• no , closest thing ever came was the pillow

• I once fell for a chubby girl, so yes.

• All pretty girls are my type.

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend wasn't my type at all. He wasn't the typical man I went for. I have been with him for 4 years now and I have found that he is everything I wanted.

• It's happening now I think. But I keep going back and forth. I think I like him... yet he comes off as so weak (cares too much about what people think). He's also bi. And he's been with prostitutes.

So... yeah. Not going to happen.

• Yeah I understand! Sometimes I wonder why I like a guy but you can't choose who you fall for I guess

• There was one time where I thought I was but he turned out to be a douche so nah he was exactly my type.

• Yeah, nothing ever came of it but I did.

• all the time...

• Me too haha I'm like I could never fall for a guy like that and then I do

• I knew he was not my type but he was exciting. We took his motorbike all the way to Budapest just for shopping and dinner.

• Sounds fun!

• Yes, and he is now my boyfriend. :)

• I don't limit myself to a "type"

• Yes, but he ended up being a douche so I was right to not be attracted.

• Yes. I am dating a guy who isn't my type but for some reasons the attraction begins to grow.

• Yes. I'm usually not into black guys, but I had a small crush on a friend of mine who is a black guy. We're best as just friends for a variety of reasons, but I realized that I am attracted to him. Well, more so in the past, but it's still there a little bit.

• And there have been other times too, of course. That one was most surprising though lol

• Yeah, its fine though. I don't stress it. We're not in the same place in our lives when it comes to what we want from relationships. Best as amigos.