What would you do if a brown recluse gets on your head?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• How would you see a brown recluse on your head? There could b one there right now on top of your hair that you do not feel. In fact, I sense one now burrowing down through your hair. You should feel him shortly.

• I googled it - Jump about 20 feet in the air

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

^this

• inside? Do you mean on? Well... you get it off without getting bitten. If you are bitten... seek medical attention immediately. You need steroid shots immediately.

• I would squish it nice and flat.

• I'm not sure. I guess I would knock it off. The question is do I need to do it quickly or slowly?

• I would slowly and calmly try to remove it. I don't want to get bitten.

• Move away very calmly and slowly

• Go dig a whole and wait to die

• I dont know

What Girls Said 3

• You just made me check my head... lol. There are those spiders around here but I have my head covered with a doo-rag right now since I'm at home. I would probably knock it off or take my doo-rag off quickly and kill it.

• Fortunately, they don't live here. But probably my hair would be the first protection against the bite and hopefully somebody can remove it quickly.