Which side do you support in the War in Donbass?

Also called the War in Ukraine or War in Eastern Ukraine.

• Ukraine
  • Donetsk People's Republic/Luhansk People's Republic

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if we believe in democracy and the people of the region wants to separate than it is their choice.
    But it is not about democracy. It is about gas and world domination.
    there huge gas reserves discovered in Ukraine. Now Chevron has the contract.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I support Vladmir Putin, he takes what he wants!

But seriously he could probably invade all the way into central Europe before the dipsticks at the U. N. and Nato even started on their paper work.

• I don't know much about the conflict to be honest, what are the political positions of each belligerent?

• This link will help:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbass

People of the Donetsk and Luhansk don't want to be part of Ukraine anymore and want their own country.

• Oh, well again I'm not very sure about the nation's particular standpoint at the moment, and the reasons behind such a movement, however as an American I can respect their desire to break away from an oppressive government, but From what I understand that isn't the case, it's just a political dispute, I also think it is somewhat selfish for the separatists to create even more havoc, death, destruction and unrest in their country over issues which are minor. In my opinion I think a war is the last think that needs to happen in Ukraine, regardless of what is being fought over.

• Let's go wid ukr then...

• Don't know enough to pick a side

• The side of fug em, let them have fun.